SAIL Rourkela Recruitment:
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2018 2019 | SAIL Rourkela invites Online Application for the post of 30 Neuro technologist (Trainee), Sister Tutor (S-3), Nursing Sister (Trainee) Posts. SAIL Rourkela Paramedical Staff Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SAIL Rourkela invites on-line applications for appointment in following Paramedical Staff post in Steel Authority of India Ltd. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 05.11.2018 and end up by 04.12.2018. You can check here SAIL Rourkela Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, SAIL Rourkela Selection Process, How to apply, SAIL Rourkela Syllabus, SAIL Rourkela Question Paper, SAIL Rourkela Admit Date Release Date, SAIL Rourkela Exam Date, SAIL Rourkela Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SAIL Rourkela job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Steel Authority of India Ltd
|Name Of the Posts||Paramedical Staff Posts|
|No of Posts||30|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Rourkela (Maharashtra)|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- SAIL Rourkela Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|01||Neuro technologist (Trainee)||01|
|02||Sister Tutor (S-3)||05|
|03||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||24|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent SAIL Rourkela notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification& Age Limit for the Paramedical Staff job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification (As on 04.12.2018)|
|1.||Neuro technologist (Trainee)||B.Sc. (Neurotechnology) with 01 (one) year postqualification clinical experience in a hospital|
|2.||Sister Tutor (S-3)||M.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration after intermediate or 10+2 (Science) from a Govt. recognized institute and recognized by registration in Nursing Council of India/State Nursing Council.qualification working experience. B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/Post Basic)/Diploma in Nursing Education & candidates must have 03 years post qualificationexperience|
|2.||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||B.Sc.(Nursing) from an institution Council of India Diploma of 03 (three) years duration in General Nursing and Midwifery registration in Nursing Council o Council experience in a hospital|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 04.12.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||(For Post 1 – 18 – 30 years)
(For Post 2 – 18 – 28 years)
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SAIL Rourkela official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|01||Paramedical Staff||Rs. 16800-3%-24110/-|
|02||Paramedical Staff||Rs. 10700 /-|
- SAIL Rourkela may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- a) The Written Test shall be conducted at Rourkela only. No request for change of examination centre shall be entertained.
- b) Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and Skill Test/Trade Test will be intimated to eligible / short-listed candidates through E-mail/SMS and SAIL website
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to SAIL Rourkela Careers Page at official website to www.sail.co.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.11.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||04.12.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||04.12.2018|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|