SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Pattern 2018
The selection procedure of SBI Clerk Recruitment consists of 3 different stages as mentioned below:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Test of Official and/or Local Language
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern – Preliminary Exam 2018
This is for the first time sectional timing has been introduced in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. There will be three sections consisting of total 100 marks.
Point to be Noted:
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the no. of vacancies, subject to availability) will be short listed for the Mains Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- There is no minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) score.
- The Prelims exam is bilingual i.e available in both English and Hindi, except for the English section.
- There is negative marking for 1/4th mark for each wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern – Main Exam 2018
|Name Of Section||No. of
|Total||190||200||2Hr 40 Min|
Point to be Remembered:
- The online test will be bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th mark will be deducted).
- No minimum marks for individual subject are prescribed.