SBI PO Recruitment:
SBI Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts through Official website www.sbi.co.in/careers/. SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SBI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officer (PO) post in State Bank of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 13.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, SBI pattern of examination, SBI Syllabus, SBI Question Paper, SBI Admit Date Release Date, SBI Exam Date, SBI Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer (PO)|
All Over India
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts||2000|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SBI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Probationary Officer (PO) – 2000
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
i. The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
ii. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
iii. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 30 years as of 01-04-2018. That means the candidate born between 02/04/1987 to 02/04/1996.
|SC/ST Category Candidates
|OBC (Other Backward Class)
|Ordinarily Domiciled in State of J&K
|Person With Disability
||10 to 15 years|
- Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
How to apply :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to SBI Careers Page at official website to www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofSBIRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
1. On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
2. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
3. Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018
4. Onwards Online Examination – Preliminary: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
5. Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018
6. Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018
7. Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018
8. Declaration of Result – Main: 20.08.2018
9. Download Call Letter for Interview: 01.09.2018
10. Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
11. Declaration of Final Result: 01.11.2018
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community
12. Candidates Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 28.05.2018
13. onwards Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018