South Indian Bank Recruitment:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 2019 | South Indian Bank invites Online Application for the post of of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Programme Posts. South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. South Indian Bank invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officers (PO) post in South Indian Bank Ltd. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 10.12.2018 and end up by 16.12.2018. You can check here South Indian Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, South Indian Bank Selection Process, How to apply, South Indian Bank Syllabus, South Indian Bank Question Paper, South Indian Bank Admit Date Release Date, South Indian Bank Exam Date, South Indian Bank Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest South Indian Bank job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job
|Name of The Organization||
South Indian Bank Ltd
|Name Of the Posts||Probationary Officers (PO) Posts|
|No of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- South Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post|
|1||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Qualification||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.|
– Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30.11.2018 only will be eligible to apply.
– Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular programme (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
– If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application. (Percentage conversion certificate to be provided if grading system is followed in graduation)
– Those who have scored less than an aggregate of minimum 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 30.11.2018)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Not more than 25 years as on 30.11.2018. (Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999)|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through South Indian Bank official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Probationary Officers (PO)||IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers|
Programme and Programme Fee: The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch. During the Campus programme, a well-structured syllabus is designed to meet the skill sets as required and to identify candidates in areas of their excellence. On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre. The fees for this Programme will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging [during the programme period] and programme fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
- South Indian Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to South Indian Bank Careers Page at official website to www.southindianbank.com
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||16.12.2018|
|Date of Examination||29.12.2018|