SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 – Tier II
The SSC MTS Exam is taking place in 2 stages. Stage II comprises Descriptive Paper including Short Essay and Letter with maximum marks of 50 and exam duration of 30 Minutes. Upon clearing the Descriptive Paper, you will be recruited to General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial posts in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories. Check your Admit Card from the direct link given below.
|Sr.No.||List of Regions||SSC MTS Admit Cards|
|1.||SSC Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
|4.||SSC Kerala Karnataka
|5.||SSC Central Region (CR)
Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
A&N Island, Sikkim
Punjab, J&K,Himachal Pradesh
Downloading the SSC MTS Document Verification Admit Card 2017 :
1. Candidates must open the official zonal websites of Staff Selection Commission in order to download the Document Verification Admit Card
2. In the home page of the respective zonal website, the candidates have to check the Candidate’s Alert section
3. Here they will get link for Downloading the admit card of Document Verification Admit Card for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) 2016.
4. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
5. Here they will have to enter their Roll Number or Registration Number or Name and Date of Birth and then click on Search.
6. After submitting the correct details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.