SSC Scientific Assistant Result :
Staff Selection Commission, SSC would be releasing the result of Scientific Assistant written examination 2017. The examinations were conducted between November 20, 2017, and November 27, 2017, for recruitment of 1102 posts of Scientific Assistant in the Indian Meteorological Department, IMD. The results, as per the official notification on the website ssc.nic.in is to be declared today. Steps and general instructions to check the results are provided below.
Candidates who have written the examination are cautioned that though the tentative and fixed date of declaration of results is mentioned to be February 13, 2018, this is still subject to change. Candidates are hence advised to keep checking the official website to check the results. The link provided to check the results would be activated as and when the results are declared.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Results tab and scroll to Other examination – candidates can also scroll through the Notices section to check the results under Notice – Others
- The Results of SSC Scientific Assistant Examination for IMD would be activated
- Click on the Results link to check your results from the list provided
Please note, the results would also be made available on the link provided above as and when it is released on the official website. The candidates are hence advised to keep refreshing the page. The results are tentatively expected to be released by 1300 Hrs. Update on the same would be provided here.
Scheme of Examination:
- The examination comprises 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration. The question paper has two parts, Part – I and Part – II.
- Part 1 is divided into four parts carrying 25 marks each. The four parts are: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness.
- Part II carries 100 marks for 100 questions from Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in both the Parts.
- The Commission will prepare the category-wise merit list and hand it over to India Meteorological Department, which would declare the final result.