Tamilnadu Aavin Recruitment 2018:
Tamilnadu Aavin Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 275 Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts through Official website www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com. Tamilnadu Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tamilnadu Aavin invites on-line applications for appointment in following Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) post in The Tamilnadu Co- Operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 16.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Tamilnadu Aavin pattern of examination, Tamilnadu Aavin Syllabus, Tamilnadu Aavin Question Paper, Tamilnadu Aavin Admit Date Release Date, Tamilnadu Aavin Exam Date, Tamilnadu Aavin Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||The Tamilnadu Co- Operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited|
|No. of Posts||275|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai/Kancheepuram/Thiruvallur/ Tiruvannamalai/Nilgiris/Erode/Salem/Tanjore|
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For OC Candidates – 18 to 30 Year), (For BC, MBC & DNC, BC(M) Candidates – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC, SCA, ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Tamilnadu Aavin official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Rs.15,700 – 50,000 (Pay Matrix Level 1)
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, Interview
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to OC/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC communities.
- Application fee of Rs. 50/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SCA communities.
- The Application fee paid by the candidates are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Tamilnadu Aavin Careers Page at official website to www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTamilnadu AavinRecruitment 2018 online application form