Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 86 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts through Official website www.tamilnadupost.nic.in. Tamilnadu Postal Circle MTS Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tamilnadu Postal Circle invites applications for appointment in following MTS post in Tamilnadu Postal Circle. The last date for submission of applications is 20.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Tamilnadu Postal Circle pattern of examination, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Syllabus, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Question Paper, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Admit Date Release Date, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Exam Date, Tamilnadu Postal Circle Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Tamilnadu Postal Circle
|Name Of the Posts||MTS Posts|
|No of Posts||86|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Rms ‘ M ‘ – 02
- Vacancies Falling Under Competitive Exam Restricted To GDS ( APS ) In Mts Cadre For The Year 2017-18
|25% by Direct Recruitment on the basis of Competitive Examination restricted to GDS for selection in the division||25% by Direct Recruitment on the b sis of Competitive Examination restricted t GDS of the recruiting division for joining Army Postal Services only as Sepoy: packer ( Male Candidates only )|
|1. Age Limit for GDS shall be 50 years as on 01.04.2017 ( relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST ). The age concession for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates is applicable only against respectively reserved quota of vacancies.
2. There is no minimum service condition.
3. The GDS who are deputation to APS on technical appointment as Group ‘ D ‘ on the civil side, only for the purpose of a deputation to APS and who are GDS for all purposes in the civil side are eligible to appear against GDS quota
|1. Age Limit: 18-30 years ( relaxable for different categories as notified by the Govt. of India from time to time )
2. Found medically fit as per the fitness criteria fixed by the Department of Posts/ APS from Lime to time.
3. The official who wants to be enrolled in APS should conform to the folwing physical standard.
• Height: 157 Cms
• Weight: 50 Kgs
• Chest: 77 Cms
4. Willing to serve in Army Postal service till his services are required · n the Army Postal Service.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Tamilnadu Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out ofTamilnadu Postal CircleRecruitment 2018 online application form
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 20.08.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”