TN Police Recruitment 2018:
TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 309 Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Posts through Official website www.tnusrbonline.org. TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNUSRB invites on-line applications for appointment in following Sub Inspector (SI) Technical post in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. The last date for submission of online applications is 10.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNUSRB pattern of examination, TNUSRB Syllabus, TNUSRB Question Paper, TNUSRB Admit Date Release Date, TNUSRB Exam Date, TNUSRB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|No. of Posts||309|
|Name of the Posts||SI Technical Posts|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma, B.E/B.Tech|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
II. The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
a) The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
b) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
c) Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
III. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-
- For BC (Backward Class), BC (M), (Backward Class (Muslim)), MBC (Most Backward Class), DNC (De-notified Community) Candidates – 30 Years
- For SC, (Scheduled Caste), SC(A) (Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)), ST, (Scheduled Tribes) Candidates – 33 Years
- For Destitute Widow Candidates – 35 Years
- For Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years
- For Departmental candidates appearing for 20%, Police departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018) – 45 Years
- Rs.36900 – 116600/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Online Computer Based Test or Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Viva Voce, Marks for Additional Education Qualification, Special Marks and Certificate Verification
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNUSRB Careers Page at official website to www.tnusrbonline.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTNUSRBRecruitment 2018 online application form