TN TRB Recruitment:
TN TRB Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 186 Assistant Professors / Assistant “Professors (Pre-Law) in Government Law Colleges Posts through Official website http://trb.tn.nic.in. TN TRB Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TN TRB invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) post in Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board. The last date for submission of online applications is 06.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TN TRB pattern of examination, TN TRB Syllabus, TN TRB Question Paper, TN TRB Admit Date Release Date, TN TRB Exam Date, TN TRB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor Law Posts|
|No of Posts||186|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
- TN TRB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant professor and Assistant Professor (Pre-Law), if he/she has completed the age of 40 years as on 01.07.2018, provided that for BC, BC(M), MBC, SC, SC(A), ST and Differently Abled candidates, the age shall not exceed 45 years as on 01.07.2018. Provided further that for appointment to the posts of Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor (Pre-Law), for each year of service, whether regular or temporary, rendered in any of the teaching posts in a Law College in the State by a person, the age limit will be increased by one year subject to a maximum of five years.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
1) The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ ST and Differently Abled candidates) towards examination fee , payable onl y through online Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Wallet.
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
(I) Candidates should apply only online mode through the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
(II) The applicants has to restrict their application to only 2 posts (both assistant professor and assistant professor (pre-law), Separate application has to be submitted for each posts.
(III) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, communal category, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
(IV) Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of In t er vi e w/Certificate Verification, if candidates are called for.
(V) The applicants are advised to submit only one application for one post. The fee paid against one application shall not be adjusted against any other.
(VI) Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.