TN Forest Department Recruitment 2018 2019 | TNFUSRC invites Online Application for the post of 1178 Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving License Posts. TNFUSRC Forest Guard, Forester Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNFUSRC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Forest Guard, Forester post in Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 15.10.2018 and end up by 05.11.2018. You can check here TNFUSRC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, TNFUSRC Selection Process, How to apply, TNFUSRC Syllabus, TNFUSRC Question Paper, TNFUSRC Admit Date Release Date, TNFUSRC Exam Date, TNFUSRC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNFUSRC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)
|Name Of the Posts||Forest Guard Posts|
|No of Posts||1178|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- TNFUSRC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Code No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|3||Forest Guard with Driving License||152|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent TNFUSRC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Forest Guard, Forester job has given below.
|Code No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Forester||Must hold a Bachelors’ Degree in Science or Engineering of any recognised University with any one of the following subjects:
1)Agriculture 2)Animal Husbandry 3)Botany 4)Chemistry 5)Computer Applications/Computer Science 6)Engineering ( All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering) 7)Environmental Sciences 8)Forestry 9)Geology 10)Horticulture 11)Marine Biology 12)Mathematics 13)Physics 14)Statistics 15)Veterinary Science 16)Wildlife Biology 17)Zoology
|2||Forest Guard||A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology (or) Botany as one of the subjects.|
|3||Forest Guard with Driving License||1) A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology (or) Botany as one of the subjects.
2) Must Possess a valid driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
3) Must Possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possess experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years after obtaining the driving licence.
4) Must possess elementary knowledge of general mechanism of automobiles.
5) Must possess a first aid certificate.
6) Must possess a clear eye-sight.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|1||“General” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||21 Years||30 Years|
|2||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||21 Years||35 Years|
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNFUSRC official Notification 2018 for more reference
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Forester||Rs.35900 – 113500/-|
|2.||Forest Guard||Rs.18200 – 57900/-|
|3.||Forest Guard with Driving License||Rs.18200 – 57900/-|
- TNFUSRC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|3||Physical Standards Verification|
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to TNFUSRC Careers Page at official website to www.forests.tn.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Dec 2018 / Jan 2019|