TNPSC Final Result:
- TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Result 2018 announced at www.tnpsc.gov.in website. TNPSC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2018 Released Official Website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Result 2018: Hello Aspirants!!! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducted examination for recruit of Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Results 2018. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about TNPSC Combined Engineering Services results 2018.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced exam results for Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. Written Examination was held on 24.02.2018 FN & AN. Interview/Document verification, Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from July/Aug 2018.
|TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2018 Quick Summary|
|Name of Authority:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Result Published Date:||24.07.2018|
|No of Posts:||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Date:||24.02.2018 FN & AN|
Steps to download :
1. Candidates who want to download TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result 2018 must visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Find the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result 2018 Link
3. Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
4. Now your TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Result 2018 will be displayed.
5. Download and Save your Result.
6. Take Print out for Future Reference.
Merit List :
- The TNPSC Recruitment 2018 has released its notification. So, a huge number of applicants had applied for this post. Combined Engineering Services Result 2018 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.