TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment:
TNPSC Group 2 Interview Posts Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 1199 Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Interview Posts) (Group-II Services) Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Group II Interview Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Group II Interview post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 09.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Date Of Exam||11.11.2018 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)|
|No of Posts||1199|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Group II Interview Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board, as the case may be.
- The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
- Registration – Rs.150/-
- Fee For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note: Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted.
- For Preliminary Examination only – Rs.100/-
- For Main Written Examination – Rs.150/-
Note : The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
(i) The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application, which has been rejected/admitted or withdrawn will be counted as free chance availed.
(ii) Failure to pay the prescribed Examination fee along with the application in time will be liable for rejection of application.
(iii) The number of free chances availed by the applicant means, the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his/her earlier application submitted to the Commission for any post/recruitment.
(iv) If the Examination fee concession claimed in the application is found to exceed the admissible limits as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The Number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from all previous applications submitted through One Time Registration and / or submitted directly without One Time Registration
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTNPSCRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:10.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:09.09.2018
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) or Post Office: 11.09.2018
- Date of Examination:11.11.2018 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M)