TNPSC Recruitment :
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 | TNPSC invites Online Application for the post of 53 Draughtsman Grade II Posts. TNPSC Draughtsman Grade II Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Draughtsman Grade II post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 30.10.2018 and end up by 28.11.2018. You can check here TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, TNPSC Selection Process, How to apply, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNPSC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Name Of the Posts||Draughtsman Grade II Posts|
|No of Posts||53|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||Draughtsman, Grade-III in the Town and Country Planning Department (Code No. 2114)||53 Posts|
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.10.2018)
- Applicants should possess the following or its Equivalent qualification as on 30.10.2018 i.e. date of this Notification.
|(i) Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu
|(ii) Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
|Experience in Civil Engineering Field for a period of not less than 3 years|
|(iii) Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
|(iv) Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) and (iii) above|
- The Post Diploma qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC and Diploma or SSLC, HSC and Diploma and the Diploma qualification prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC or SSLC and HSC from the recognised Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification)
- Applicants claiming Equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for Equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this Notification, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The Government Orders issued declaring Equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this Notification will not be accepted. ( Refer also to the Disclaimer annexed to this Notification) [For further details regarding Equivalence of Qualification refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants”]
iii. The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Architectural Assistantship are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes||35 years (should not have completed)|
|‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||30 years (should not have completed)|
- Note Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs||‘Others’ i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs|
|Differently Abled Persons||Ex-Servicemen||Differently Abled Persons||Ex-Servicemen|
|45 years||53 years||40 years||48 years|
(i) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Ex-Servicemen applicants who had already been recruited to any class or service or category.
(ii) Instructions given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the “Instructions to Applicants’’ will not apply to this recruitment.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Draughtsman Grade II||(Level – 11) Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
- TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received theregistration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.11.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||30.11.2018|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard)||03.02.2019 FN 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Paper – II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard)||03.02.2019 AN 02.30 PM. to 04.30 PM|