TSNPDCL Recruitment :
Telangana State-Northern Power Distribution Company Limited Department Releases Massive Recruitment for the post of Junior Lineman. So, those candidates who are seeking the job in TSNPDCL Sector they all may apply for this Latest TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this TSNPDCL Recruitment on or after February 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is 19th March 2018. On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2018. But before applying online candidates have to read whole official notification very carefully. So, candidates after reading whole official notification if you find you are eligible then go for it applies for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment.
|TSNPDCL Junior Lineman JLM 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Examination||Junior Lineman JLM|
|Board of Organization||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited TSNPDCL|
|Post Name||Junior Lineman|
|No of Vacancy||2553 Posts|
|Date of Examination||Held on 08-4-2018 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
Region wise Vacancy:
Warrangal- 575 posts
Nizamabad- 500 posts
Adilabad- 439 posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15585-Rs.25200/- per month
• General – Rs.220/-
• SC/ST/BC/ PH – Rs.100/-
• Fee can be paid through online mode.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum– 35 years
SSC / SSLC / 10th c;lass from a recognized board with ITI in Electrical / Wireman Trade or 02 years Vocational Intermediate Course in Electrical Trade from a recognized board of combined Telangana / AP State Education Department
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of TSNPDCL from 22-Feb-2018 to 19-March-2018 or may click on the Apply Online Link as given below.
Documents to be uploaded– Upload the sanned image of Photograph with Signature in JPG format (size less than 50 kb.
The whole Recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost secrecy and confidentially so as to ensure that the principle of merit is scrupulously followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself or through relatives or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
• Starting Date – 22-Feb-2018
• Last Date – 19-March-2018
• Fee Payment Last Date – 19-March-2018
• Admit Card Download – 02-April-2018
• Exam Date – 08-April- 2018
Exam Pattern for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman JLM :
|Exam Types||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|Written Exam (objective)||ITI (Electrical Trade)||65||65||2 Hours|
The Exam will be Written Objective Type:
There will be 80 MCQ with 01 marks for each question.
The Time Duration for the Exam is 02 hours.
The Exam will be Bilingual in English & Telugu Language.
No Information about the Negative Marking is Provided on the Advertisement. Candidates Should Read the Instructions in Question Paper.
Syllabus for TSNPDCL Junior Lineman JLM 2018
- ITI (Electrical Trade)
- General Knowledge
I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
- Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
- Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
- Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
- AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electriclamps
- Electric Power generation– thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.