TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 62 Junior Personnel Officer Posts through Official website www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in TSTRANSCO Junior Personnel Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TSTRANSCO invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Personnel Officer post in Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited. The last date for submission of online applications is 25.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TSTRANSCO pattern of examination, TSTRANSCO Syllabus, TSTRANSCO Question Paper, TSTRANSCO Admit Date Release Date, TSTRANSCO Exam Date, TSTRANSCO Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Name of The Organization||
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited
|Name Of the Posts||Junior Personnel Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||62|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- TSTRANSCO Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Candidates who have completed B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.07.2018.
- Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per the G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser.A) Dept.Dt:08.08.2017 as adopted vide T.O.O. (Jt.Secy.-Per) Ms.No.127, dt.24.08.2017.
- Rs. 22340-715-25200-865-29525-1050-34775-1245-41000-1480-42480/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
- Remittance of fee): Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TSTRANSCO Careers Page at official website to www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTSTRANSCORecruitment 2018 online application form