UP Assistant Teacher Admit Cards 2018 have been released by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board on its official website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The Board is scheduled to organize the written examination on 12th March 2018 for recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Teachers in the government-run and aided schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board aims to fill 68,500 vacancies of Assistant Teachers across the state and had begun the online application process in January 2018, last month.
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card :
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 will be published online at the official website of UP Basic Education Board. Candidates have to fill up the blank fields with the required details in order to download the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018. Candidates must download the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 before the exam date as no admit card will be sent to any candidates by post.
Downloading the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card :
1. Open the Download Admit Card link from the below section.
2. After that, candidates will be redirected to the official page containing the important section for downloading the admit card.
3. Here they will be required to enter the following details:
Date of Birth
4. After mentioning the specific details candidates must click on Proceed.
5. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card
6. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of UP Basic Education Board
The candidates will be required to bring following documents at the time of written exam:
i) Admit Card
ii) Aadhar Card
iii) Any of the following Certificates :
Certificate of Professional Qualification
Last Semester Mark Sheet
Certificate of TET
iv) PH Certificate (For PH Candidates only)