UP assistant teacher admit card 2018:
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department has released the admit cards for the recruitment exam for the post of assistant teachers. All aspirants who have applied for the 68,500 vacancies can download the UP admit card from the official website — upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The written examination for the same will be conducted on March 12.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. Sixty per cent of marks that you have got from the written exam, will be added to the total merit.
Downloading the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018:
Open the Download Admit Card link from the below section.
1. After that, candidates will be redirected to the official page containing the important section for downloading the admit card.
2. Here they will be required to enter the following details:
Date of Birth
3. After mentioning the specific details candidates must click on Proceed.
4. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to view and download the admit card
5. The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of UP Basic Education Board (upbasiceducation.gov.in)
Important Information for UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card
The candidates will be required to bring following documents at the time of written exam:
i) Admit Card
ii) Aadhar Card
iii) Any of the following Certificates :
Certificate of Professional Qualification
Last Semester Mark Sheet
Certificate of TET
iv) PH Certificate (For PH Candidates only)