IFS Exam Pattern 2018: Those who are going to participate in UPSC IFS (Indian Forest Service) 2018 examination desire to know the pattern of the examination for better conclusions. Every year, thousands of candidates apply for the examination to try their luck to make their career in IFS in order to take up reputed government based job. Before you start the preparation for the examination, ensure for having complete info about examination pattern.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern/ Test Pattern:
|S. No||Subject Name||Marks|
|Prelims – Part A|
|1.||General Knowledge (Paper: I)||200|
|2.||General Studies (Paper: II)||200|
|Mains – Part B|
|3.||Paper I – General English||300|
|4.||General Knowledge-Paper II||300|
|5.||Paper III, IV, V & VI – Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks for each paper|
|6.||Interview for Personality Test||300|
The UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam has two exams Prelims and Mains.
Union PSC Forestry Prelims Exam Details:
- Questions will be set in both English and Hindi.
- The IFS Forestry Exam questions will be of Multiple Choice (Objective Type).
- Paper II of Civil Services Forestry (Prelims Examination) is the qualifying paper.
- The Fixed Minimum Qualifying marks are at 33%.
- The Prelims Examination will be with Total 400 marks (Paper I & II) and exam duration each of Two Hours (Paper I, Paper II).
Click on the link below to get Union PSC given exam pattern for Indian Forest Service Exam pattern.