UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2018 – 110 Vacancies:
UPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 110 Indian Forest Service Exam Posts Apply Online through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Indian Forest Service Exam post in Union Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.upsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 06.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, UPSC pattern of examination, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Question Paper, UPSC Admit Date Release Date, UPSC Exam Date, UPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Indian Forest Service Examination|
|Total Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||7th February 2018|
|Closing date to apply||06.03.2018|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)|
|UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Date||3rd June, 2018|
|IFS Main Examination||December, 2018|
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Rs.100/- General/OBC Candidates
- Nil- Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/PWD)
How to apply:
- ligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.