UPSC Recruitment :
UPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 71 Marketing Officer (Group–I) (Survey, Training and Quality Control), Assistant Director, Lecturer (Chemical Engineering), Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Lecturer (Plastic Technology) Posts through Official website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Marketing Officer, Lecturer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Marketing Officer, Lecturer post in Union Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 17.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, UPSC pattern of examination, UPSC Syllabus, UPSC Question Paper, UPSC Admit Date Release Date, UPSC Exam Date, UPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying.
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||71|
|Name of the Posts||Marketing Officer, Lecturer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
- Marketing Officer (Group–I) (Survey, Training and Quality Control) – Master’s Degree in Agriculture /Botany /Agricultural Economics /Agricultural Marketing /Economics /Commerce with Economics from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director – i) B.V. Sc or B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree from a recognized University or equivalent as mentioned in Schedule I or Schedule II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 (52 of 1984). (ii) M.V. Sc in Medicine or Virology or Pathology or Bacteriology or Microbiology or Immunology or Parasitology or Veterinary Public Health from a recognized University or equivalent. (iii) Should be registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Lecturer (Chemical Engineering) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Chemical Engineering with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the Electronics and Communication Engineering with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Lecturer (Plastic Technology) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the Plastic Technology with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply :
- First of all visit official website
- Click on career section.
- Look around for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 71 Posts
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.