UPSC NDA & NA Exam Eligibility 2018
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India before the 1st January 1962.
- Martial Status & Gender: Only unmarried male candidates can apply for this exam.
- NDA-I Age Limit: students must have born between 2nd July 1999 to 1st July 2002.
- NDA-II Age Limit: Candidates should have born between 2nd January 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For Army Wing: candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam organized by the State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy: students should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Students should be medically fit as per the norms set by National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination organized by the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB