UPSC NDA & NA Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper-based mode.
- Exam Duration: Two and half hour duration will be given for Code 1 and Code 2.
- Section: The exam will consist of two sections like Mathematics and General Ability Test.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in bilingual, i.e. English & Hindi only.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking done for wrong answers.
The NDA 2018 admissions take place in the following two stages:
Stage 1: Written Exam conducted by UPSC.
Stage 2: Staff Selection Board (SSB) Interviews.
|Particulars||Written Test||SSB Interviews|
|Mathematics Test||General Ability Test|
|No of Questions||Not Disclosed||Not Disclosed|
|Duration||2 ½ hours||2 ½ hours||6-days|
|Marking Scheme||Negative marking||Negative Marking|
|Total Marks||300 marks||600 marks||900 marks|
|Qualifying marks||As per cut off|
|Mode of Answering||OMR Sheets for recording responses.|
|Mathematics||1||2 ½ Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||2 ½ Hours||600|