UPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 | UPSC invites Online Application for the post of 10 CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Posts. UPSC CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following CISF AC(EXE) LDCE post in Union Public Service Commission. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 05.12.2018 and end up by 31.12.2018. You can check here UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, UPSC Selection Process, How to apply, UPSC Syllabus, UPSCQuestion Paper, UPSC Admit Date Release Date, UPSC Exam Date, UPSC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Union Public Service Commission
|Name Of the Posts||CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Posts|
|No of Posts||10|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 3rd March, 2019 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will be held at New Delhi. The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the Examination will be 10 (General- 06; SC-01; ST- 03).
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2019
10 (Gen.- 06, SC-01, ST- 03)
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent UPSC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the CISF AC(EXE) LDCE job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019)|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 Years|
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
- UPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Physical and Medical Standard Tests or Personality/Interview Tests|
How to apply :
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsc.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Step 9: The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s website www.upsc.gov.in. The online application form can be filled from 5th December, 2018 to 31st December, 2018, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, forverification and onward transmission to the Commission.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.12.2018|
|Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form||08.01.2019|
|Date of Examination||Feb/Mar 2019|