UPSRTC Recruitment 2018 2019 | UPSRTC invites Online Application for the post of 111 Conductor Posts. UPSRTC Conductor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. UPSRTC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Conductor post in Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 09.10.2018 and end up by 15.10.2018. You can check here UPSRTC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, UPSRTC Selection Process, How to apply, UPSRTC Syllabus, UPSRTC Question Paper, UPSRTC Admit Date Release Date, UPSRTC Exam Date, UPSRTC Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSRTC job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
|Name of The Organization||
Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation
|Name Of the Posts||Conductor Posts|
|No of Posts||111|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- UPSRTC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria :
- As per the recent UPSRTC notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Conductor job has given below.
|Qualification||Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply UPSRTC Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Be between 18 years to 40 Years|
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSRTC official Notification 2018 for more reference
- UPSRTC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply ?
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
Step 1: Log on to UPSRTC Careers Page at official website to www.ayushicomputers.org
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
Step 8: Take a print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09.10.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.10.2018|