UPSSSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Exercise Trainer & Development Team OfficerVacancy at 694 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 17th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given .
|Name of The Organization||Yuva Kalyan & Prantiya Rakshak Dal Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh.|
|No. of Posts||694 Posts.|
|Name of the Posts||Training Teacher & Youth Development Officer.|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs.|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh.|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Summary of Post Wise UP Yuva Kalyan Vibhag Vacancy 2018 :
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Vyayam Parshikshak||42 Posts||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- with Pay Matrix Level VI.|
|Kshetriya Yuva Kalayan and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari||652 Posts||Rs. 29,200 – Rs.92,300/- with Pay Matrix Level V.|
Exercise Trainer (Vyayam Parikshak) – D.PEd / B.PEd (Physical Education) Degree from recognized university/board of India.
Development Team Officer (Vikas Dal Adhikari) – Graduation Degree In Any Stream from recognized university/board of India.
Minimum – 21 years
Maximium – 40 years
• General / OBC : Rs. 125/-
• SC / ST : Rs. 65/-
• PH (Divyang Candidate) : Rs. 25/-
• Fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card or debit card or net banking or through Challan.
Applicants who will be appearing for UP Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2018 their selection will purely based on written examination and personal Interview.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply against to UP Youth Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 by online mode go through the UPSSSC website i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in. or www.prdandyouthwelfare.up.nic.in. from 13 March 2018 to 17 April 2018. Follow below steps to Apply Online…
- Firstly, log on to the UPSSSC official site i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Now find Latest UPSSSC Recruitment Notice in Important News and Alerts Section.
- Then Click on it & process will proceed.
- Then Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fill up the complete Application Form carefully with your accurate details.
- Then Pay their Application Fees (If You are Eligible).
- Finally, Click on “Submit Button”.
- Applicants should take Hard Copy of it for further Need.
• Starting Date – 13-March-2018
• Last Date – 17-April-2018
• Last Date For Fee Payment- 19-April-2018
• Admit Card – Released soon
• Exam Date – Declared soon